Founded in 2007 by master falconer Jon Taylor, JT Falconry provides sustainable bird abatement solutions to berry farms, vineyards, and other agriculture; as well as landfills, resorts, industrial parks, HOAs, and commercial locations.
Unlike most bird abatement companies who expand their business at the expense of quality and experience, JT Falconry is committed to providing consistent results that our clients can count on.
We tailor our services specifically to each site, using a combination of Peregrine, Barbary, Aplomado, and Hybrid falcons, in addition to Harris Hawks and other highly effective raptors based on each client’s specific needs.
Learn more about the benefits of falconry-based bird abatement
- Smithsonian Magazine: “Why Are Winemakers Turning to Falconry to Tackle Pests”
- Eco Farming Daily: “Falcons for Bird Abatement”
- Discover: “Falcons, the ‘Top Gun’ of the Skies Are Helping Farmers Scare Away Pests”
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West: “Abatement, The Working Raptor”
- Vineyard Team: “Falconry Bird Abatement”