Founded in 2007 by master falconer Jon Taylor, JT Falconry LLC provides sustainable bird abatement solutions to berry farms, vineyards, and other agriculture; as well as solid waste facilities, resorts, industrial parks, HOAs, and commercial locations.
We tailor our services specifically to each site, using a combination of Peregrine, Barbary, Aplomado, and Hybrid falcons, in addition to Harris Hawks and other highly effective raptors based on each client’s specific needs.
We are committed to consistency with experienced falconers and raptors. JT Falconry guarantees results that our clients can count on.
Learn more about the benefits of falconry-based bird abatement
- Smithsonian Magazine: “Why Are Winemakers Turning to Falconry to Tackle Pests”
- Eco Farming Daily: “Falcons for Bird Abatement”
- Discover: “Falcons, the ‘Top Gun’ of the Skies Are Helping Farmers Scare Away Pests”
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West: “Abatement, The Working Raptor”
- Vineyard Team: “Falconry Bird Abatement”